Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does this girl like me? girl advice pleaseeee?

She hugs me almost every time I see her and she says hi most of the time too. We were suppose to hang out and we couldn't so she said she was going to cry if we don't next time.Does this girl like me? girl advice pleaseeee?
When I like a guy I stair at him


Play with my hair


Bite my nails


Look away


Shy away


Flirt with out him knowing it


And love when I see him.


My eyes light up when i c him


Hope I helpedDoes this girl like me? girl advice pleaseeee?
Listen to Kate.


Thats the way i am with the boy i like with like all of those more or less.
1. Her eyes will ';smile'; when she looks at you





2. She'll keep your eye contact a ';little too long';, and her pupils may dilate





3. She'll become more self-conscious around you, and she'll start doing things like playing with her hair and clothes





4. She'll seek your attention and approval





5. She'll sit up, push her chest out, and arch her back





6. She'll fidget, bite her finger, or pucker her lips





7. She'll wet her lips





8. She'll flutter her eyelashes





9. She'll sit with her legs facing you





10. She'll rub her chin or touch her cheek





11. She'll touch your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hands when talking to you.





12. She'll raise or lower her tone of voice to match yours, and mirror your body language





13. She'll laugh at your jokes





14. In a crowd, she'll give you undivided attention





15. Her skin might become flushed (red) around you





16. She'll whisper things to her friend around you





17. She'll tilt her head slightly at an angle and thrust her hips forward





18. She'll always be in your vicinity in a public situation (you can test this by moving around the room to see if she follows)

No comments:

Post a Comment