Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need girl advice i know about puberty im 13 help please!!!?

Im really skinny not anorexic but skinny and im in sevent grade my friends have more bbos than me and there not skinny but me and my sister think that my boobs are kinda big for me for instanace i were covered shirts and my friends say It looks like I have nothing cuz I dont were unciovered shirts cuz its cold wuts the normal size for a bra of a 12 year ol thank u guys all.I need girl advice i know about puberty im 13 help please!!!?
i kno what ur saying i get picked on a lootttt! everyone calls me flat chested. My size is 32a and if i am lucky i can wear 34a. I just wear a lot of tight sliming shirts cuz i am really skinny and people call me aneroix for that but i am NOT. So yea i jus wear sliming shirts from places like Abercrombie.I need girl advice i know about puberty im 13 help please!!!?
Hey ! You're thirteen and you have just entered a period of your life when you'll see so much transformation of your figure and your mind that you will see in most of your life. Naturally it's a sensitive subject even for 13 year olds. Just remember, that the ugly duckling was older than you when it turned into a graceful swan.Be patient, eat good stuff and keep your body and mind clean and that will give you the best possible chance to be what you want to be. But a lesson in life that all us old fogeys have learnt is that we have to balance what we want to be with what really works for us.
Just be thankful you have a good body. I am a 150 pounder and would like to have your skinny body.
I wouldn't worry about what your friends say. Your still growing, and your body will catch up. It's hard to say what size you should be, as I am 38 and a size 32a.
Be very thankful that you are healthy. It really hurts when people say things about you but it's ok. The late bloomers are usually the most beautiful. Periods not in yet? Great! Have fun with your life. When your body is ready, then it'll change. In the meantime, enjoy life. You'll know what I say is true when you grow up.
No one is happy with how they look when they're thirteen. The girls with a large chest would rather have your small chest. Everyone gets what they're going to get in time. Don't stress about it. If you really want to look bigger, your mom can probably help you find a bra with some discreet padding. But don't stuff your bra, that never works and someone always finds out.
Oh honey, I can totally relate to everything you are going through. I was the skinny, short, little sister type when I was growing up. People always say to you, ';your lucky you don't have any boobs'; or ';trust me, you don't want to start your period';, stuff like that. Well, they'll never know unless they go through it.





My best advice to you is to just wait it out. You'll get everything in time...you're becoming a woman, and you'll get boobs. I used to pray every night that I would wake up with boobs in the morning, true story. I cried for 3 weeks because my younger sister started her period before me. It's stupid now that I look back, but I still was the outcast and would get made fun of. I would use it to your advantage and brag to people about you being smaller and focus on the positive things about you...in the mean time, there's no reason why you couldn't wear super padded bras...I still do!
Well like u know puberty can start from as young as 8 2 as long as 18
I think normal is a 32 or 34 A or B. It all depends on your size and growth rate though.

No comments:

Post a Comment