Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need girl advice please?

I'm in college and I met this girl at the bus stop. She started talking to me and now I really like her but how do I let her know. I look into her eyes while she's talking and I smile. But I dont want to freak her out or anything. Any advice. ThanksI need girl advice please?
Whatever they say, every girl likes to be told she is admired. I reckon you should just tell her that you are attracted to her, that you think she is pretty or interesting or whatever, but don't expect her to say anything complimentary in return, it will look as if you are desperate for her to like you to. Just be as gentle and sincere as you can and say it as a casual compliment. Regardless of whether she is attracted to you as well, you will no doubt make her feel very special for a day, and if she is attracted to you then she will probably try to prolong the conversation. Good Luck!I need girl advice please?
Just talk to her! If things seem to be going well, and you are having fun talking to her, you could always invite her to grab coffee or some other low stress activity. No need to start making declarations of love, just get to know her for now. ;)
just be polite and say that you are interested in getting to know her better, and ask kindly if she would join you for dinner. or a movie if u want something more casual.
You don't necessarily have to tell her. Ask her to get some coffee or something, she'll figure it out herself.





Good luck my friend
  • face make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment