Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What makes you look at a girl...advice about me?please guys(men)help me what makes you?????

you see i like this guy..and he can do lots of things! he is not popular or very hot! but i think he is cute..and he can dance and sing and act(my friends make fun of me)what should i do to get him to notice me???how do i get my-self to look pretty??how do i make myself glow in his eyes?pop out to him? help guys what makes u look at a girl?What makes you look at a girl...advice about me?please guys(men)help me what makes you?????
I am not a counselor although I will tell you what I suggest. In my opinion, it is not how you dress, it is how you present yourself. Show him or let him know you are interested in what he does. I am not sure of your age but looking ';pretty'; is not the only way to attract a man. It is your inner self. Your personality, sense of humor, interests. I would rather see a woman dressed conservitaly rather than ';slutty';. I think it leaves more to the imagination on the looks aspect of the attraction. Worse comes to worse, ask him if he would like to go grab something to drink or lunch. Talk to him and without coming out and saying it, let him know you are interested. Make sure to look into his eyes when talking to him. Be sincere. If it is meant to be it will happen.What makes you look at a girl...advice about me?please guys(men)help me what makes you?????
dressing really really cute. Wear cute low cut tops that accent your figure and tighter clothes. Flirt with him alot letting him know you are interested. Get it through friends that you think he is cute. If he is interested believe me he will find you!!!! Most of all be yourself and show off your best features whatever those may be and you will be fine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment