Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am a teen and i need advice on the best way to ask out a girl that i like.?

I like a certain girl at the high school i go to and I need a good way to ask her out in general not on a specific date. She is currently my friend but i want to know if it could be anything else but if she rejects me i know it will be awkward to talk to each other after that. Please help me in anyway you can.I am a teen and i need advice on the best way to ask out a girl that i like.?
';Will you be my girlfriend?';


';Will you go out with me?';


';We should hang out sometime.';





It will only be awkward if you make it awkward. If she rejects you, act like nothing happened, and continue to be friends.I am a teen and i need advice on the best way to ask out a girl that i like.?
ok, i'm not sure if this will help u but i'm kinda new at dating...


i just recently broke up with my first bf the day b4 valen.....w8, i'm supposed to be answering ur question, my bad, ok....uhhh


for me, the key is just be yourself


then ask the question ';Are you doing anything on (insert day wanted here) ex. Friday?'; then if she says something like ';Oh, nothing really.';


go ahead and ask ';Um, would you like to hang out on Friday? Do you want to do anything specific?';


there.. i think you can handle it from there


if it doesn't work, she'll probably say ';Um, I don't really feel about you that way. Sorry.';


now say ';Its not a date or anything, its just us friends hanging out you know.'; -say everything calmly, that would probably help


if she goes %26amp; ';hangs out'; with you, both of you can probably realize ur feelings 4 each other...so on %26amp; so forth...blah blah blah... u get d picture, right?


ok, so i hope i helped you out even a little bit. if not, so sorry to have wasted your time


oh, yeah sorry for giving you the longest reply ever...lol


hope it works out for you!!
I want to tell that first make her believe that you love her this could take some time. After some days you may notice some change in her then ask her to go out on date. Thats all I could help on this for more help ask Camila B.
I think you should just ask, if she's already your friend you've got a good shot! Plus, the awkwardness will go away eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment