Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GIRLS ONLY: need some girl advice?

I'm shave my legs, arm pits, and my bikini line, it doesn't matter how slow and gentle i shave i get the shaving bumps really bad, I used this stuff that you put on your bikini line and it said it prevented bumps but i still got the bumps really badly, well I talked to my mother and my sister both about it, and they said I probably just have really sensitive skin, (I use disposable razors, and just a cheap kind of shaving cream) can anyone recommend a razor and shaving cream for extremely sensitive skin, i'm not worried about the price.GIRLS ONLY: need some girl advice?
hey!! i had the same problem i have EXTREMELY sensitive skin! ugh terribl rite? well i got venus embrace and it worked wonders!!!! i have no more razor bumps!!! well just remember on your bikini line dont shave against the grain!!! and your skin is probably irritated rite now so the razor bumps wont go away the first time you shave.. unless you dont have any razor bumps before you shave! so what i would do is wait for the razor bumps you have to go away then shave!!! and the best smelling (and best preformance) shaving cream to me is skintmate!! the one that says sensitivie skin, the new one!!!! amazing and if you want the razor bumps to go away quicker before you shave, get neosporin and put it on them, or the visine eye drops!!! i hope i helped!!(:GIRLS ONLY: need some girl advice?
They have venus disposable razors that come in a three pack that are the same price as one non disposable but they work the same! %26amp; you can change the heads on them too. I would go with any skintimate shaving cream, I also have sensitive skin and thats what I use! It works wonders! %26amp; its not that expensive!
wax. Its the best thing ever and last so much longer than shaving. Get it done by a pro tho! I get the bumps too and its just the way your body works. when I get waxed its bumpy for about a day, then totally smooth for 2 weeks.





P.S try a better razor- such as a 2 or 3 blade ( not a disposable) and sensitive shaving cream- one with aloe,and shave with the hair and not against it.
Perhaps you should try buying some therapeutic shaving cream. Aveeno is good. I've used it before, it's for sensitive skin, %26amp; is said to help with razor bumps. It looks like this in case you consider it:





http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/46889/300.jpg





Hope I helped. (:
watch t.v. and you will see an advertisement that shows a little pink shaver thingy...you jus rub and it actually comes off. Pain free and it leaves no bumps behind!
if your not worried about the price you can get them permenently removed by laser
after shaving grab a cotton pad and put some witch hazel on it helps sooth inflammation then apply a little tea tree oil to prevent razor bumps from appearing
the gel bars from venus work so good but the gel wears off so u have to replace them fast

No comments:

Post a Comment