Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Talking to a girl advice?

There is this girl I sit close to, and I'd really like to get to know her. However, she always talks to her friend after class and I don't like to be rude and interupt people. Would it be a good idea for me to write a note like ';I think you're an interesting person and I was wondering if you'd maybe want to chat sometime?'; Or what should I do?Talking to a girl advice?
dont write a note


just wait for a break in the conversation


dont be pushyTalking to a girl advice?
Writing a note definitely isn't the way to impress her. The note says ';I'm too afraid of rejection, and I have no backbone';.





Instead, try being very polite and cheerful to her everytime you see her. Dress respectably on a regular basis, and be well groomed. Start smiling sincerely with bright eyes looking right at her and saying hello to her with an openly joyful spirit that says ';I'm happy to see you';. Ask her only something simple like ';how's it going?';, and listen. Try asking a single simple follow-on question to her answer, but don't try too hard to ';have a conversation';. Do this every day for a while and see if she starts responding with the same bright smile looking right at you with a twinkle in her eyes. If she does, start asking more questions, simple ones, to learn more about her in an effort to find something in common. Once you've found a common interest, you can easily start to talk with her more. Don't worry about being rude or interrupting, because if you start with a sincere smile every day, she'll eventually start taking a moment or two to smile back and give you the opportunity you're looking for.





Talking with friends is easier when you establish common ground. It simply starts with establishing the fact that ';I'm a nice person and I could be a good friend if you'd like one';. If she's interested, she'll let you know the same thing through her bright smile back at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment