Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some girl advice?

so i have been friends with this girl for a long time...and i like her, but it seems like shes to good for me and i dont deserve her?Need some girl advice?
thats how ii felt when me and my BF wore friends


we became bestfriends and well we fell inlove


ii felt like that to


and he told me im his dream come true


its ok


ii know what you mean


but honstly ii kno you can do it


dont give up so ez trust me


if you think you can keep her happy then dont giveup on that


never give up on loveNeed some girl advice?
duude,


go for her trust me!











she will totally like you for who she is and


even if she doesnt like you there are plenty of fish in the sea
Well...if you're anything like my ex than she probably is to good for you! However, if you aren't a complete jerk than you have nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment