Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice, I have been dating a girl that is pregnant ( I am not the father) for a couple weeks and?

She is 7 months pregnant and we had sex (which was weird, thank God I was drunk) can she get pregnant again?Need advice, I have been dating a girl that is pregnant ( I am not the father) for a couple weeks and?
NopeNeed advice, I have been dating a girl that is pregnant ( I am not the father) for a couple weeks and?
No she cannot get pregnant if she is already pregnant.
i dont think she can but if she was drunnk too..thats bad lol
No. She cannot get pregnant again. But it is weird that you had sex with someone who is pregnant with another man's baby. Kinda creepy actually.
Silly, silly boy!


She can't concieve if she's already pregnant!
Dumb ***!

No comments:

Post a Comment