Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im really hating my life right now because of a girl. Any advice?

Find another girl to view your life through. OK?Im really hating my life right now because of a girl. Any advice?
my ex managed to do the same to me all i did was tell her that i don't want to be her friend any more and i just stopped talking to her and began to focus on all the other things in life like my xbox lolIm really hating my life right now because of a girl. Any advice?
You need to be more specific...who is this girl and what is your relationship with her? Did you like her before and things went bad or is she bothering you. What's going on?
stop wasting your time on her cos she aint worht it, i did that and almost killed myself, please forget about her and concentrate on something worht your time, cos u jus making her feel important...hope u get that mate

No comments:

Post a Comment