Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Signs to tell if a boy/girl likes you (Advice columnist looking for answers)...?

I run an advice column ^ at school and I'm constantly being asked ';What are a few signs that this guy/girl likes me?'; I'm sick of responding with what I think, so I wanted to know what other people think. How do you know if someone likes you? How do you act when you like someone? (11 points guarantee for best answer! I thumbs up everyone!)Signs to tell if a boy/girl likes you (Advice columnist looking for answers)...?
People that like you will look at you more than people who don't. They'll talk to you mroe. They'll notice stuff like that you have a new haircut or got new glasses.





The shy ones will always look away when you catch them looking at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment