Tuesday, November 22, 2011

[LADIES ADVICE]How do you keep a girl interest? (guys too if you want)?

I can only talk to the girl over the net, txt, and calls, because she lives too far. Btw, she is going to visit me during school breaks + she is moving down where I live for college


How do you keep a girl interested in the meantime?[LADIES ADVICE]How do you keep a girl interest? (guys too if you want)?
for me, distance is the most interesting thing ever...


my boyfriend and i were separated for more than a year, since he moved to Argentina for a while. first it was excruciating, but then, we arranged phone dates, and kept texting and instant messaging.


with this, you will not get her love, but her FRIENDSHIP, and when she moves to the place you are now, your relationship will be stronger and longer lasting, because you will be more than boyfriend and girlfriend, you will be the best best friends ever.


Try to talk about everything, keep her updated with what you do with your life, ask her about what she has been up to... show her that you care and even though you are apart, you spend -INVEST- time on her, your friendship and your relationship.


best wishes!:D[LADIES ADVICE]How do you keep a girl interest? (guys too if you want)?
im your girl for this one. me and my bf were in a long distance relationship for 11 1/2 months (now live together happily) and it was extremely hard because you can only talk so much and then you are just repeating yourself. one thing my bf did is he would mail me random letters and cards. one time he just wrote in big letters i love you and mailed it to me. its the sweetest thing ever, and so much better then a text trust me, she will love it. also send a little beanie baby or flower here and there.
It's evident that you are keeping her interested with the communication the two of you already have. I would suggest email, because that's a huge way I stay in contact with people I care about, and it's a portal to say much more about you or your day than you can in a text. Plus it's exciting to get a long message from a friend. I love those. Other than that, stay true to yourself, and you should be fine.
Bro... Great Question... Women are very hard to keep interested for long periods of time when you aren't with each other. So what you need to do is make sure she knows where you are at with her(how you feel about her). Make sure you stay in contact with her, like if you're supposed to call, you better call. Don't leave her in the dark about anything, so make sure you let her know that you will be honest with her and if she has any questions that you will answer truthfully. You should have no problem keeping a girl interested that way. If you're looking for more of an edgy way to do it... I teach Players 101 to my buddies... Drop me an email or just tell me if you want to know the shady *** way to do it... Good luck!
just talk to her. me and my boyfriend are dealing with a long-distance relationship right now and its tough but its totally worth it. just keep her filled in. let her know how college is going, what you're doing, etc,. make sure she knows you want to keep in touch.
dont worry about it, when she moves close to you she will have you as the closest connection so you are set. just keep interacting. when she is close to you things will be much easier
Send her gifts, letters (romantic ones), send pictures of you and call her everyday..you must talk to her on daily basis and make sure she knows you like her and her ONLY
Tell her about how great it will be when she comes to keep excitement





send pics


tell her how much you care
be funny and understanding
be funny ii love funny :D and dont be a creep like why are u ignoring my text. y didn tu text me back..etc...i hate that ****
get webcams (my gf resuses =P) and then just whip it out

No comments:

Post a Comment