Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need girl advice thanks?

Is this girl flirting with me or...?





Well one day she said i was cute


and she always wants me to spell her lip gloss


and she messeswithmy hair and when she gets a haircut she always wants me to feel it? so is she flirting or...?





im usually good at telling if she is or not but she does it in a way like shes flirting but i cant have her so idk please help thanks!Need girl advice thanks?
yeah shes flirting.


girls like to play are to get so that might be where the you cant have her thing comes in.Need girl advice thanks?
Sounds like she's definitely flirting with you. The only thing I'd watch for is if she acts that way around anyone else. I've known some girls to be naturally flirtatious and not even realize what they're doing. But if you're the only one she pays attention to, then yes, the flirting is there.
yea. she is :P good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment